David Lupberger - The Pandemic Survival Guide for Residential Contractors
NARI Charlotte wants to invite you to an online event entitled How to Manage Your Projects During Difficult Times. This free webinar is being led by David Lupberger, a long-time NARI member and national speaker.
During these challenging times which pose significant difficulties for residential contractors, I want to share the advice and information I have gained from speaking with multiple contractors throughout the US over the past few weeks as this pandemic has developed.
During this webinar, I will address several key topics including:
• Communicating with your staff, clients and prospect customers: what to say and how to say it
• Financial strategies for surviving in the short term and thriving in the long term
• Getting financial assistance for your small business in this economic contraction.
• Technology and methods for monitoring construction projects and communicating with your clients and team while working remotely
• Marketing opportunities now and in the future
We look forward to "seeing" you online on April 30th at 4 pm EDT!
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.