***Please stay tuned as we finalize details for the Contractor's Roundtable date, format and location for January. Due to the 1/12/21 statewide mandate, the event may be postponed several weeks. Details to follow soon...
The meeting is tentatively scheduled for Protagonist Brewing (Southend location) at their outdoor patio in accordance with current local guidelines at the time of the meeting. The meeting will be limited to 25 people to adhere to covid safety.
This event is open to NARI Member Contractors and Subcontractors.
Please join us for our kickoff meeting for 2021. Share best practices and use other members' experiences as resources for your business during these challenging time. Duane Johns (Alair Homes) will facilitate the discussion with guest, Ron Skufca of Skufca Law. Topics include:
• OSHA guidelines have been developed specifically related to COVID
• Insurance policy coverage considerations if someone contracts COVID on a Project, or at least is alleged to have contracted COVID from Project contact
• Waivers/Disclaimers – can you basically obtain a release of liability from clients in the even that someone contracts COVID
• Vaccination – can employers require employees to be vaccinated
• Delay Claims - due to pandemic/business closures/material shortages
• Material Price increases due to pandemic/business closures/material shortages
Any time remaining will be open Q&A