2020 Contractor of the Year Awards
COTY AWARDS ENTRIES HAVE CLOSED AND JUDGING IS UNDERWAY!
Save the Date For the Evening of Excellence - Virtual!
November 20th, 2020
Calling all NARI Members to enter their award-winning caliber projects in the 2020 Contractor of the Year "CotY" Awards. This is Charlotte's "Oscar's of the Remodeling Industry" and you don't want to miss the deadlines to enter.
Gift Basket Sponsor: $1,500.00 - Provide General Contractors who submitted awards with a "Thank You" basket, courtesy of the Gift Basket Sponsor. The Gift Basket will include items to enjoy during the Evening of Excellence and will be delivered by the Gift Basket Sponsor the week leading up to the event.
30 Second Commercials: $350.00 - We will run (8) 30 second commercials during the event.
Important dates to note and remember:
- Project eligibility period - January 1st, 2019 to October 1st, 2020 (**Revised from October 15, 2019**)
- Entries must be received by - October 2nd, 2020 (5:00 p.m. via online registration). Online registration will open July 15th, 2020.
- CotY Awards Evening of Excellence - Friday, November 20th, 2020
Changes to the 2020 Categories:
- Click here for a list of the NARI National Categories. The local Charlotte chapter has revised these categories to better suit our local market as follows:
Residential Kitchen Under $30,000 and Residential Kitchen $30,000-$60,000 will be combined into Residential Kitchen Under $60,000.
Residential Bath $75,000 - $100,000 and Residential Bath Over $100,000 will be combined into Residential Bath Over $75,000.
Residential Addition Under $100,000 and Residential Addition $100,000 - $250,000 will be combined into Residential Addition Under $250,000.
Residential Exterior Categories will be combined into Residential Exterior Under $100,000 and Residential Exterior Over $100,000.
Entire House Categories will be combined into Entire House Under $500,000 and Entire House Over $500,000.
- Additional Categories have been added to recognize outstanding achievements as follows. Please utilize this form and follow instructions to submit!
Subcontractor of the Year
Top Designer of the Year
Supplier of the Year
Top Superintendent of the Year
Project Manager of the Year
Click here to enter your Contractor of the Year Award Submission
Click here for an instructional video on How to Apply for a COTY Award!
Why You Should Enter
Companies - from one-person shops to the largest remodeling firms - contractors report that winning this award is a major factor in enhancing their image within the industry and with prospective customers, and is a major morale booster for their employees. The numerous marketing opportunities available to CotY winners help set your business apart from other remodeling companies, and NARI helps by providing tools and resources to make the most of this distinguished honor.
How can you participate or support this event? Participate, Sponsor or Attend.
Participate - Enter that special project(s) to confirm your professional work., and consider including team members (subs, suppliers, vendors that had a hand in the delivery of an exemplary project):
- Individual Project Entry - $200/each
- Team Member Entry - $100/each
Sponsor - There are several sponsorship levels available to our members, to support this effort in a visible manner:
- Title Sponsors - (Sold Out) - Thank you Ferguson and Electrolux!
- Presenting Sponsors - $3000.00
- Award Sponsor - $1,500.00 (sold out) - Thank you The Marble & Stone Shop!
- Program Sponsor - $1,000
Attend - This year, our event will be virtual! Details to follow...stay tuned!
If you have any questions or need any additional information, please reach out to this year's CotY Committee Chair, Ms. Mary Geiger with All About the Pipes.
Please share your intentions to participate or support this event with Krista Young, email@example.com
Thank you for your continued support of NARI of Greater Charlotte. You don't want to miss this great event!
Krista Young - Executive Director
NARI - Charlotte
Phone: (704) 365-NARI (6274)
Cell: (704) 254-1134