Welcome to NARI of Greater Charlotte!
NARI Charlotte is a not-for-profit trade association committed exclusively to the service of the professional remodeling industry.
Representing professional remodeling contractors, product manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers, suppliers and installers,
handyman services, trade and consumer publications, and lending institutions, NARI stands as the voice of the remodeling industry and
is an ally to the homeowner. NARI’s goal is to help homeowners find the right professional remodeling team to develop and complete their
remodeling projects. NARI wants each homeowner to get the maximum value and enjoyment for the dollars they invest in remodeling their home.
2022 Contractor of the Year Awards
COTY AWARDS ARE OPEN!!
Save the Date For the Evening of Excellence
November 11th, 2022
Calling all NARI Members to enter their award-winning caliber projects in the 2022 Contractor of the Year "CotY" Awards. This is Charlotte's "Oscar's of the Remodeling Industry" and you don't want to miss the deadlines to enter.
Important dates to note and remember:
- Project eligibility period -December 1, 2020 – November 30, 2022
- Entries must be received by - September 23rd, 2022 (5:00 p.m. via online registration). Online registration will open August 22, 2022.
- CotY Awards Evening of Excellence - Friday, November 11th, 2022
Changes to the 2022 Categories:
- Click here for a list of the NARI National Categories. The local Charlotte chapter has revised these categories to better suit our local market as follows:
Residential Kitchen Under $30,000 and Residential Kitchen $30,000-$60,000 will be combined into Residential Kitchen Under $60,000.
Residential Bath $75,000 - $100,000 and Residential Bath Over $100,000 will be combined into Residential Bath Over $75,000.
Residential Addition Under $100,000 and Residential Addition $100,000 - $250,000 will be combined into Residential Addition Under $250,000.
Residential Exterior Categories will be combined into Residential Exterior Under $100,000 and Residential Exterior Over $100,000.
Entire House Categories will be combined into Entire House Under $500,000 and Entire House Over $500,000.
- Additional Categories have been added to recognize outstanding achievements as follows. Please utilize this form and follow instructions to submit!
Subcontractor of the Year
Top Designer of the Year
Supplier of the Year
Top Superintendent of the Year
Project Manager of the Year
Email Your Contractor of the Year Nomination Forms to Mara.Esser@NariCharlotte.com
Why You Should Enter
Companies - from one-person shops to the largest remodeling firms - contractors report that winning this award is a major factor in enhancing their image within the industry and with prospective customers, and is a major morale booster for their employees. The numerous marketing opportunities available to CotY winners help set your business apart from other remodeling companies, and NARI helps by providing tools and resources to make the most of this distinguished honor.
How can you participate or support this event? Participate, Sponsor or Attend.
Participate - Enter that special project(s) to confirm your professional work., and consider including team members (subs, suppliers, vendors that had a hand in the delivery of an exemplary project):
- Individual Project Entry - $225/each
- Team Member Entry - $125/each
- SUBMIT PROJECT HERE
- IF YOU RUN INTO ISSUES WITH PAYMENTS- PLEASE LET MARA KNOW! email@example.com
Sponsor - There are several sponsorship levels available to our members, to support this effort in a visible manner: ***Stay tuned for additional details regarding sponsorships***
- Title Sponsors - $10,000 - (Sold Out) - Thank you Electrolux
- Reception - $5,000 (Sold Out) Thank you Barefoot/BMC
- Media Sponsor- $2,500 (Sold Out) Thank you ReVision Design/Remodel
- Trophy Sponsor - $2,500.00 (Sold Out) - Thank you Marble & Stone Shop
- Bar and Beverage Sponsor - $2500 (Sold Out) Ferguson
- Program Sponsor - $1,500 - (Sold Out) Thank you Cambria
- Presentation Sponsor - $1,500
- Production Sponsor - $1,500 (Sold Out) Thank you Cosentino!
- Decor and Centerpiece Sponsor - $1,050 (Sold Out) Thank you Queen City
- Sponsor a Table of 8 - $1,400
- Individual Ticket - $175
Attend - Stay tuned for details regarding the Evening of Excellence!
If you have any questions or need any additional information, please reach out to this year's CotY Committee Chair, Joni Jones.
For Resources to help with your entry, please visit:
Thank you for your continued support of NARI of Greater Charlotte. You don't want to miss this EPIC event!
Mara Esser - Executive Director
NARI - Charlotte
Cell: (704) 774-0222
Welcome our newest NARI members!
Subscribe To Our Email List