2019 Contractor of the Year Awards
SAVE THE DATES!
November 8, 2019
Another Evening of Excellence!
Calling all NARI Members to enter their award-winning caliber projects in the 2019 Contractor of the Year "CotY" Awards. This is Charlotte's "Oscar's of the Remodeling Industry" and you don't want to miss the deadlines to enter.
Important dates to note and remember:
- Project eligibility period - December 1st, 2017 to October 18th, 2019
- Entries must be received by - October 18th, 2019 (5:00 p.m. via online registration). Online registration will open August 1st, 2019.
- CotY Awards Evening of Excellence - Friday, November 8th, 2019 (Sheraton Charlotte Hotel)
Why You Should Enter
Companies - from one-person shops to the largest remodeling firms - contractors report that winning this award is a major factor in enhancing their image within the industry and with prospective customers, and is a major morale booster for their employees. The numerous marketing opportunities available to CotY winners help set your business apart from other remodeling companies, and NARI helps by providing tools and resources to make the most of this distinguished honor.
How can you participate or support this event? Participate, Sponsor or Attend.
Participate - Enter that special project(s) to confirm your professional work., and consider including team members (subs, suppliers, vendors that had a hand in the delivery of an exemplary project):
- Individual Project Entry - $200/each
- Team Member Entry - $100/each
Sponsor - There are several sponsorship levels available to our members, to support this effort in a visible manner:
- Title Sponsors - (Sold Out) - Thank you Ferguson and Electrolux
- Presenting Sponsors - $3000.00
- Award Sponsor - $1,500.00
- Program Sponsor - $1,000 - Sponsors the printed products
- Reception Sponsor - $1,000 (sold out) - Thank you Barefoot!
- Production Sponsor - $1,000 - A/V, Lighting and Sound
- Table Sponsors - $800 - Includes a table of 8 (dinner for 8) to attend the awards.
- Appreciation Sponsor $ 500 - Gift/Meals for judges and emcees
- Entertainment Sponsor $ 500 - DJ
Attend - Even those member companies that are not related to contracting should consider attending this grand celebration.
- Awards / Dinner Registration - $100/person
If you have any questions or need any additional information, please reach out to this year's CotY Committee Chair, Ms. Mary Geiger with All About the Pipes.
Please share your intentions to participate or support this event with Mike Waite, firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your continued support of NARI of Greater Charlotte. This don't want to miss this great event!
Mike Waite - Executive Director
NARI - Charlotte
Phone: (704) 365-NARI (6274)
Cell: (704) 254-1134