2019 Contractor of the Year Awards
November 8, 2019
Another Evening of Excellence!
Calling all NARI Members to enter their award-winning caliber projects in the 2019 Contractor of the Year "CotY" Awards. This is Charlotte's "Oscar's of the Remodeling Industry" and you don't want to miss the deadlines to enter.
With additional Green and Universal Design categories, there are 48 categories to consider for entry, for projects completed July 19, 2017 through October 16, 2018.
Get your project entry started today, by downloading photos and taking care of the proper paperwork. Rules & Regulations, along with consent and release forms can be found at the following link:
Sub-contractors, vendors and suppliers, if you've had an impactful contribution to an award winning project, please consider entering as team members. Many of our winning projects recognize the team effort it takes to pull off that special project.
Winners and feature articles will appear in local print media following our grand event. Stay tuned for publish dates.
Important dates to note and remember:
- Project eligibility period - December 1st, 2017 to October 18th, 2019
- Entries must be received by - October 18th, 2019 (5:00 p.m. via online registration)
- CotY Awards presentation - Friday, November 8th, 2018 (Sheraton Charlotte Hotel)
Why You Should Enter
Companies - from one-person shops to the largest remodeling firms - report that winning this award is a major factor in enhancing their image within the industry and with prospective customers, and is a major morale booster for their employees. The numerous marketing opportunities available to CotY winners help set your business apart from other remodeling companies, and NARI helps by providing tools and resources to make the most of this distinguished honor.
How can you participate or support this event? Participate, Sponsor or Attend.
Participate - Enter that special project(s) to confirm your professional work., and consider including team members (subs, suppliers, vendors that had a hand in the delivery of an exemplary project):
- Individual Project Entry - $200/each
- Team Member Entry - $100/each
Sponsor - There are several sponsorship levels available to our members, to support this effort in a visible manner:
- Presenting Sponsors - (Sold Out) - Thank you Ferguson and Electrolux
- Award Sponsor - $1,500.00
- Program Sponsor - $1,000 - Sponsors the printed products
- Reception Sponsor - $2,000 (sold out) - Thank you Barefoot and Harkey
- Production Sponsor - $1,000
- Table Sponsors - $800 - Includes a table of 8 (dinner for 8) to attend the awards.
- Appreciation Sponsor $ 500 - Gift/Meals for judges and emcees
- Entertainment Sponsor $ 800 - DJ (sold out) Thank you Summit Insurance
Attend - Even those member companies that are not related to contracting should consider attending this grand celebration.
- Awards / Dinner Registration - $100/person
If you have any questions or need any additional information, please reach out to this year's CotY Committee Chair, Ms. Laura Barefoot, from Barefoot and Company.
Please share your intentions to participate or support this event with Mike Waite, email@example.com
Thank you for your continued support of NARI of Greater Charlotte. This will be a great event!
Mike Waite - Executive Director
NARI - Charlotte
Phone: (704) 365-NARI (6274)
Cell: (704) 254-1134