What is NARI Certification?
NARI Certifications recognize individual industry professionals who have demonstrated extensive remodeling experience and a dedication to professionalism, integrity, continued education, and client satisfaction.
Why pursue certification?
NARI Certification is a powerful marketing tool, providing clients with assurance they are choosing an expert professional with years of experience, commitment to ethical conduct, and dedication to professional development.
80% of consumers would chose a remodeling professional who is certified over one who is not.
Consumers view certified individuals as:
- More highly skilled
- More professional
- More reliable
- More ethical
Certification will help you:
- Increase your visibility in a crowded marketplace
- Validate your professionalism, expertise, and dedication to client satisfaction
- Advance your business skill set for increased project profitability, timeliness, and streamline of project operations
- Develop your professional skill set and set your career in remodeling up for success
NARI Certification is a robust and challenging process, reserved only for those remodeling professionals who demonstrate extensive expertise in their field and pass the rigorous screening and testing process.
- Candidates must demonstrate technical skill, business and project management expertise, and tenure in the industry based on their selected certification’s specific and detailed requirements.
- Candidates are required to prove participation in education courses, meeting the minimum Continual Education Units (CEU), as specified by each specific certification
- All candidate applications are subjected to comprehensive review by the NARI Certification Board to assure all program pre-requisites are met and the candidate is eligible for certification.
- Eligible candidates could chose to attend certification study groups hosted by their local chapter, attend the rigorous, multi-week preparatory courses provided by NARI, or self-study.
- All eligible certification candidates must undergo and pass a rigorous examination, overseen by an examination proctor adhering to strict integrity criteria.
NARI certified remodeling professionals must meet annual recertification requirements involving continuing education and participation in industry programs.